After a hard day's work or active training, your beloved horse requires special care.
It is necessary to relieve fatigue and tension of muscles, tendons and joints, prevent swelling, and normalize metabolic processes in the skin and muscles. The ChessPlaid Cooling Gel helps with all of this. ChessPlaid Cooling Gel has a characteristic cooling effect due to the presence of a unique complex of natural active ingredients.
ChessPlaid Cooling Gel contains:
• menthol - has characteristic soothing and cooling properties;
• chamomile - has antispasmodic and soothing properties;
• rosemary - has proven analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties;
• calendula - has anti-inflammatory, antifungal properties, regulates the sebaceous glands, has an antifungal effect, helps to regenerate damaged areas;
• Neem tree oil - has antibacterial, antifungal properties, has a positive effect on hair growth and health.
It is used for general health care of the body as a cooling agent, to support the musculoskeletal system of your horse, as well as to restore muscles, joints and ligaments after intensive work and other active loads.
How to use: apply the gel to problem areas and rub in with light massage movements until completely absorbed. The frequency of application is individual.
! Allergic reactions are possible, with individual intolerance to the components. When using for the first time, it is recommended to pre-apply on a small area of the skin.
If you have any questions, please leave a request and our staff will contact you as soon as possible.